The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is in full swing for card holders which means it’s the perfect time to stock up on fall essentials. (If you missed my full roundup, you can find it here!) It’s also the optimal time to take advantage of some pricier beauty buys. To me, your skin and hair are two areas where it truly does pay to invest in high-quality products. Don’t get me wrong, I have a few drug store secrets (like these) that are in my daily routine. But for today let’s focus on the beauty buys you can get for far less than department store prices during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
- Caviar Shampoo + Conditioner: Hair care…it’s the topic you guys are most curious about. And if there is one piece of advice I would give anyone on hair care, it would be to splurge on Caviar shampoo and conditioner for $40+ off! I promise that it will leave your hair feeling as silky and healthy as it looks. It also smells so nice – you will not regret it!
- neuLASH Eyelash Serum: I was very skeptical when I read from other bloggers that this was the key to their lush lashes but I am here to tell you (while batting my full lashes 😉 ) that this stuff works! Apply this nutrient-packed serum to your lash line nightly and in a matter of weeks, you’ll have fuller, longer lashes. The full sized 0.2 oz tube is typically $150, with this set, you get an addition .1 oz travel tube for free – that’s $75 off! I know $150 for this little tube may still seem pricey, but the 0.2 oz tube has lasted me more year, so when breaking that down to monthly cost, it’s not so bad.
- Sugar Lip Balm by Fresh: Besides my tried and true cherry Chapstick, this is the only other lip balm I’ll wear. Nourishing, long-lasting, with a hint of tint. You can also get the lip balm in this kit including the Fresh face wash which I love as well. Both options include the clear balm perfect for going au natural or layering on top of your lip color of choice!
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil: I discovered this lip pencil two years ago and now wear it daily. Not only am I a big fan of a matte lip but I also can’t stand reapplying color throughout the day like I have to with most traditional lipsticks and glosses. This pencil offers the perfect amount of pigment for hours of wear! If you’re looking for a new go-to color my two favorites are Dolce Vita and Walkyrie.
- Mia 2 Clarisonic Cleansing Brush: I received the Mia 2 for Christmas last year (Thanks, Mom!) and have noticed a major difference in my skin – it looks brighter and feels smoother to the touch! Though the pulsing technology plays a big part in lifting the dirt and makeup off of your skin, the exfoliating head was the game changer for me. I originally started out with the sensitive skin brush but after speaking with my dermatologist, she recommended using the exfoliating option or don’t bother at all. She said as it’s the only brush with bristles tough enough to thoroughly clean the pores and help remove dead skin. This brush pack is on sale comes with all four heads if you’d like to trial them all and see what works best for you!
What are your beauty must-haves? Let me know your feedback if you ended up trying these suggestions – I’d love to hear from you!
SHOP MY BEAUTY BUYS